Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How Long Does it Take for People to Stand Outside and Think, "It's Fucking Cold"

So here I am, class cancelled, plenty to do with my study time but I don't feel like it.
That's okay, but I will be cutting this short in order to work (soon).

Some observations:
-I'm losing my patience. I'm gettin' shit done, but it's exhausting when I really don't know what's gonna happen after this semester
-I need money. I've been looking forward to a potential Vegas trip for almost a year for my best friend's 21st birthday. Things have changed though, and the bros. 4 may be 3 come May
-Yes, my dad bought a 2011 BMW M3. Yes, this month will be the 1 year anniversary of him losing his job. Can't he buy a Kia and share the love?
-I really REALLY like Elliot in the Morning. I have to start calling in, doing radio contests and events. It's really entertaining
-I spend plenty of money to keep up with the video games, but I just don't have any time anymore. I've put less than 40 hours combined into Starcraft 2, Halo Reach, Left 4 Dead 2, WoW
-I need new shoes, thermal underwear, Tom Waits tickets, a piano teacher, and about 41 hours per day (that would just about do it, I think)
-Yeah, I tried the smoking thing for about 5 months, but that was pretty dumb; luckily I didn't get addicted. Literally, everything about it is true and is as unappealing as health class made it seem. You stink, food tastes like shit, I got sick all the time, stains on clothes, I'm sure my teeth yellowed, and apparently, aromatic hydrocarbons fuck your shit when trying to run
-Had an awesome run on Sunday. I should do that, like, forever. I was jumping around and wasting my energy and all sorts of stupid shit, but it was amazing, I couldn't stop
-Waited 5 weeks to travel to the coast and bump into a girl I'm curious about. Couldn't con her into meeting up with the group until the bar 10 o'clock Saturday night. The band started at 10:02. Oh well, maybe 5 weeks from now I'll be able to chat with her for 2 MORE minutes or so (ha, fat chance, this is a dead end)

I gotta record the things I want to do with my life (privately, for reasons I might explore later), so that the inevitable time I am stuck bored 2 years from now can be well spent. Honestly, if I knew how valuable the time I didn't have would be, I wouldn't have wasted the time that was mine.

1 comment:

  1. Glad there were no bad lasting effects from the smoking. Semester's almost over, finish strong! You'll be glad you did. And definitely get those piano lessons.

    ReplyDelete