Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm tired and a bit lonely

Most of the time, when I check out my sites, I'm going on youtube to enjoy a funny and informative video, or reading a product review which might help me make a personal decision, essentially, I'm consuming.

The creation of this blog and other kinda stuff, has a different end purpose in mind. This gives me a platform to create, share, and interact with the people I know and hold dear.

But you say "Mike, isn't that the point of cell phones and text messaging, as well as social events and interaction? What do you need a website for?"

To this I say to you, "I school, work, drive, and sleep for about 22.5 of my 24 daily hours. Like, I'm not trying to be a dick or blow you off or anything, but I have NO time for scheduled events, weekend getaways, dinners with friends, any of that loveliness that I live for. I have little sleep, less time with friends, and I'm just kinda reaching out in a unique niche way.

So it is this I say to you, comment on my sites, text message me, and use all those wonders of modern civilization that allow us to stay connected on our separate busy schedules. Even if you don't know me that well, I'm really encouraging you to engage in conversation and debate and shared pleasure and maybe we can get to know each other a little better (or at all). I'm hoping to stay sane during this transitory period of my life.

On another side note, I have always believed and still maintain that people, no matter how busy, will make time for the things that matter for them. Even if it's the shortest time, or it takes a long time to come together, if I want it to happen with you, and you want to see me, I will make it happen. No matter what. At the cost of anything, my friends who I would take the bomb shelter with me have always been my most cherished aspect of my life.

In summation, give me your wallet or show me your boobies, gender specific.

3 comments:

  1. It was nice to play some Halo with you last night, Mike. I hope you get the time to play again every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dont have time to read this right now, sorry mike id really like to I just dont have the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. we gotta play some custom halo maps this weekend

    ReplyDelete